Save your seat for our LIVE webinar
Cryo Bio System is launching a new series of webinars, the first one will be focused on the importance of High Security processes for the cryopreservation of biological samples during CoVid-19 pandemic. The eminent Professor Van Den Abbeel will be our main speaker and will share his knowledge with us, as well as his experience and some advice regarding a full High Security process in IVF, ART and Fertility Preservation applications.
During this unique webinar, you will be able to interact and ask your questions directly to Pr. Van Den Abbeel and the Cryo Bio System staff and we will focus on:
- – Vitrification key factors
- – Contamination sources in liquid Nitrogen
- – Key performance indicators with our High Security Vitrification straw
Join us on 2021, January 14th at 2 PM
(Central European Standard Time, GMT +1).
SAVE YOUR SEAT
Learn more about Pr. Van Den Abbeel
PhD, ESHRE certified embryologist since 2008
– Expertise in cryobiology and cryopreservation
– 80+ peer-reviewed papers and book chapters
– 250+ oral and poster communications
– Professor of Clinical Embryology
– Former coordinator of the ESHRE special interest group in Embryology
– Former member of Executive committee of ESHRE (2009 to 2013)
> Back to articles
ESHRE 2021: 26 June to 1 July 202111/06/2021
Mark your agenda for the world’s leading online event in reproductive science and medicine: ESHRE 2021. It’s time to...
RECORDING: Optimizing Cryotank Organization12/03/2021
Missed our Webinar on “Optimizing Cryotank Organization with the example of racking systems, goblets & visotubes and the utilization...
WEBINAR: Optimizing Cryotank Organization17/02/2021
Save your seat for our LIVE webinar Cryo Bio System is launching a new series of webinars, the second one...