Dear Customer, dear Partners,
We would like to inform you that CRYO BIO SYSTEM and its staff are taking all the necessary measures to support and maintain our commitments throughout this health crisis (Covid-19) which is currently hitting each and every one of us.
As the health and safety of our employees, customers, and end-users is our top priority, we are continuously evaluating the latest facts from public health agencies, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), and local governments
For this, we have set up a specific system to support you and respond to your needs and questions:
- IMV/CBS operations and quality management staff have been in constant contact with our raw material suppliers and service vendors for the last several weeks. At this time, we do not foresee any significant supply chain disruptions, nor have we had any reports to that effect. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and notify customers proactively if any impact were to be identified.
- In anticipation, we already spread our safety stock of strategic products to several warehouses in different countries.
- As a further precaution, and until further notice, we are restricting access to every facility to business-critical services who will be asked to complete a health screening. In addition, we have implemented site level training and procedures on comprehensive hygiene methods and practices to combat and minimize exposure to communicable diseases in office and manufacturing environments.
- IMV/CBS services technicians will only travel for critical customers situations – only if their safety is ensured. We highly recommend that you have proper stock of spare parts on your premises. Feel free to contact our service department (Support@imv-technologies.com) for assistance.
- All other international and domestic travel (i.e., internal group meetings, trade shows, conferences) is being cancelled, or postponed to a later date or held via teleconference. This guideline will be re-evaluated on a regular basis.
- In addition, we will maintain and ensure our commitments by relying on the solidarity and adaptability of our teams as much as possible. We have organized for our staff to work from home whenever possible. They have been provided with laptops which allows them to ensure the continuity of their activities.
We will communicate regularly with you regarding your planned deliveries and any possible impact on your products.
It is our role to be by your side and to accompany you in good times as in the more challenging and we are fully mobilized in this exceptional situation.
Thank you for your trust.
General Manager> Back to articles